Cutting out the pillow:
1. Cut out 1 piece of fabric measuring 17" wide by the width of fabric.
2. Cut that piece of fabric into 3 pieces. They will measure 17" square, and then two 12" by 17" pieces. The 12" pieces will be for you back envelope
3. Cut out all the gnome pattern pieces
Assembling your Ornament Christmas Pillow Sham
1. Follow along with the video to complete your pillow
2. Top stitch all gnomes onto the pillow
5. Finish the edge of the fabric using your favorite method on both of the 12" pieces for the back of your pillow (I used the sew, then roll method)
6. Place both of the 12" pieces on the back of the pillow, making sure to line up the corners of the front of the pillow with the back of the pillow. Pin in place.
7. Sew around the pillow sham using a 3/8 Seam allowance. Make sure to backstitch over the places where the envelope opening will be because you will be putting extra pressure on these points when stuffing the pillow sham with a pillow.
8. Trim the corners so that when you turn you will have nice and pretty corners
9. Turn right sides out and stuff with pillow and Enjoy!
If you want to watch how I finish the edges of my pillows check out this youtube video on a Christmas Ornament Pillow (seen in a couple of the pictures)
If you enjoyed this video and tutorial, make sure to share it on Facebook and Pinterest!
Also, make sure to join the Facebook Group to share your pictures and to ask any questions that you have!