I know that I always do.
Today I am sharing one of my most popular patterns to date, and am giving it to you all for FREE!
It is the Rag Quilt Scripture Tote for Baptism Gifts
Isn't that such a fun little bag?
Rag Quilt Scripture Tote Finished Size and Details:
- The purse will measure approximately 8 x 4.5 x 9.5 inches.
- Simple Pattern for any seamstress - From Beginner to a fun quick project for those more experienced
- Includes how 1 pocket inside (easily can add 2 pockets) and 2 pockets outside
- A large square on the front or back for your creative artistic heart - applique something fun or an embroidered design or name
- Detailed pattern with many pictures of the process.
Uses for the Rag Quilt Scripture tote:Are you LDS and looking for a fun gift to give the special soon to be 8 year old in your life for their baptism? This is a great bag for the child to tote around their new scriptures in style!
Not LDS or need a small bag for something else?
- This purse is perfect for a small bag to use daily
- The tote can hold your yarn while knitting or crocheting
- Leave the bag in your car for those essentials that are always rolling around (or is that just me?)
- For your small child to preteen to pack around "The Essentials" in their lives (perfect for a mini me diaper bag to match your Rag Quilt Diaper Bag!)
Download the Rag Quilt Scripture Tote for Baptism Gift